Tuesday 3 November 2015

At last inspiration to share...

Well... welcome! I've finally got round to setting up a new blog for Daisy Mae Draws if your not familiar with this name I illustrate for The Hobby House and my illustrations are turned into Ready to Colour Art Books, which are full of images for you to colour yourself or into pre coloured toppers for those of you that don't have the time to colour your own. Take a peek at there website its packed with lots and lots of lovely goodies for you to enjoy.

I hope to share with you my passion for colour, paper and pens and all things of a crafty nature. With Christmas fast approaching and everyone busy creating I thought I would share with you a couple of cards and a gift bag sample I have made using the images from my new set of Ready to Colour Art Books "Joyful Christmas" and "Winter Wonderland".

Talking of Christmas why is it that we have to have everything just so... I am sat in the middle of a room  piled high with boxes and just enough room on my desk to work. At last I have decided to move my workspace into a bigger space. The painting is all done and I am just waiting on the new floor to be laid and all my things to be transferred into my new workspace! Can't wait its only taken me 2 years to actually decide to do it! Well Molly is now married.... so why not.

Well thats all for now... Thanks for dropping by and I hope you will join me again.

Hugs Clare xxx

















No comments:

Post a Comment